Thursday 22 May 2008

Why I started this blog

I have started this new blog because my first blog : EUROPEAN TURKMEN FRIENDSHIPS which I started in March 2007 has been locked by BLOGGER.

Below is the message I found when I wanted to add a new post on my blog this morning:

http://turkmenfriendship.blogspot.com/

EUROPEAN TURKMEN FRIENDSHIPS
View Blog
1,110 Posts, last published on 21-May-2008


This blog has been locked due to possible Blogger Terms of Service violations. You may not publish new posts until your blog is reviewed and unlocked.
This blog will be deleted within 20 days unless you request a review.

I have filled the form requesting their 'review', but pending their 'decision' I have started this new blog.

If Blogger-Google are trying to discourage all those who denounce the neocon-zionists crimes in Iraq and Palestine they will not succeed, we are many and we will not be silenced!

No comments: